Tuesday, May 11, 2010

too many ideas! too many projects! but a-okay!

So check this out. This is my writing life as of today:
1- Book #1 is being queried to agents/publishers
2- Book #2 is being edited/revised, soon to be given to friends/family to read
3- Book #3 is almost at 30K...it's so much fun to write, I'm addicted
4- Book #4 is in my head, synopsis on paper, and may be something I actually start to write very soon, it's a middle-school level book, 40K is the goal so it shouldn't take too long to write

Then of course, there's the short stories I'm entering into writing contests and a few finished books I want to go back and revise.

WOW. Am I trying to commit writer's suicide or what?

Write until your fingers bleed, then write some more!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a lot. It might be too much to focus on. But glad to see you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete