...well, a lot ;-)
In terms of writing, I'd like to finish the novel I worked on during Nano month. It's YA. I probably only have 10-15K left, but I'm already thinking about future projects and past projects that still need to be edited. I have applied for grad schools, yay! And I have had another succesful playreading. All around, I feel pretty darn accomplished in terms of my writing.
So goals for December:
1- Finish Nano novel
2- Edit novels that need to be edited
3- Submit Seaweeds to publishers since agents don't seem to be interested
4- Prepare for amazon novel competition
5- Try not to gain weight by eating cookies
New Release Spotlight: Kaitlin Curtice
1 week ago
Good job on your writing! I hope you'll get around to do most of the things you've got down on your list! (even number 5, lol, even if not gaining weight during Christmas time is practically impossible ;)
ReplyDeleteNumber 5 may be the most important hehe
ReplyDelete