Saturday, April 3, 2010

Things that irriate me but could be ideas for short stories/novels

1- When restaurant managers interrupt your meal to ask you how everything was
2- When grocery store cashiers say nothing to you, and you feel awkward saying thank you when you leave
3- When hotels won't let you book with them unless you stay 2 or more nights
4- When movie ticket prices go up
5- When my hamster cage smells after I just cleaned it
6- When your purse is so crammed, you can't even get your wallet and people stare at you funny
7- When people tap their feet during a movie
8- When stores advertise a great deal but you have to buy something else to get that great deal, so then it becomes a good deal or an okay deal and you're stuck with a product you don't want
9- When it rains during your jog
10- When children cry when you're waiting in line for a prescription

That's all I can think of for now. But I'm thinking if I can combine a few of these things, I'd like to make a short story called "FML."

No comments:

Post a Comment