September is here at last! I thought for sure I wouldn't have any time for writing now that I'm back to full-time work again, but I've actually been keeping up. I've put myself on a strict schedule:
Work - Gym/Jogging - 1 chapter edited of Flicker - 1 chapter edited of Dawn
Working out def gives me more energy to write. But I'm not actually writing anything new believe it or not. I'm editing two books. One is a novel I wrote a year ago and one is the novel I just recently finished. I'm not "allowed" to start writing anything new until these two novels are polished which could take several months. And I must also edit my short stories for graduate schools.
Usually I can't survive without a "new" project, but I'm doing just fine. I'm actually enjoying the edit process this time, when usually I dread it. I am, however, not looking forward to possibly having to switch one of these novels to 3rd person.
I'm going to miss the warm weather. I want it to stay sunny all year long!
New Release Spotlight: Kaitlin Curtice
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment