September is just around the corner and I haven't been as vigorous with my writing as I'd planned. I was at the beach all last week and didn't write hardly at all. I got swimmer's ear and spent all weekend CRYING because of the pain. I'm just starting to recover.
I queried Seaweeds today. FINALLY! A part of me is super super scared that no one will want to read it. That's what happened with the last novel I queried. My first two books I queried, I got a few agents to read the entire manuscript. With each novel, I expect more not less. I really want to get an agent this time, or at least get agents interested in reading more.
I still need to finish Flicker. I might need to write a new short story for grad school applications. And I have another novel I want to start writing. Lots to do. A week left of summer vacation and then back to full time work. Yikes. I better be productive!
New Release Spotlight: Kaitlin Curtice
1 week ago
Hey, I liked your query so much on the Public Slush Pile that I thought I'd follow your blog. Best of luck!
ReplyDeleteScribbler to Scribe
THANKS! I'll follow yours too!
ReplyDelete