Well, it's July. Yippee! How is writing? Hmmmm let's do an update:
1- WIP #1 still doing edits, friends are reading it, query has been written but needs tweaking, I'm thinking August shall be when it's ready for agents
2- WIP #2 is almost at 60K. love the story. Love my main character. The novel has the potential to be my first 100K book if I continue in the direction I'm going. I have so many ideas for the series and so many characters I want to put in. It's very exciting.
And that's all I'm working on currently. I do have other novels in synopsis form but I'm going to wait until I've queried WIP #1 and finished the first draft of WIP #2 before exploring them.
Summer is the best time of the year for writing. Everything is beautiful and thus everything inspires me.
New Release Spotlight: Kaitlin Curtice
1 week ago
It helps that you don't work completely full-time in the summer too :)
ReplyDelete